cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't answer calls after kitkat update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't answer calls after kitkat update

After updating to Kitkat I've been having trouble answering calls. When I click to answer an incoming call I can't hear the other person nor they can hear me. I have to hang up and call the person back in order to talk. Is there a bug in the update? I've even reset the phone to factory after update and still no improvement.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Can't answer calls after kitkat update

Hi

Just in case are you from Puerto Rico? Im having the same issue since spark update. Technical department know about it but dont do anything.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I am. They told me to do a hard reset.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Siempre se inventan algo pata ganar tiempo yo llevo peleando mas de 1 semana. Sprint no sirve aqui en PR de verdad

Highlighted
Master

Dear niyiw,

Can you please private message us with your name, phone number and pin code. We can work with you on this.

Sincerely,

Annmarie
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Master

Niyiw,

Gracias por ponerse en contacto con nosotros! Por favor tomen la libertad de contactarnos usando los detalles encontrados aquí http://on.fb.me/1a4UgfA

Thank you
Bran
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same situation. Are any solution set its been already two weeks with this issue. I was told that happen for all the phones with spark ready tech.

Message was edited by: E.PELLOT

Highlighted
Master

E.PELLOT,

Sorry to hear that. Are you also in Puerto Rico? Have you tried resetting the phone to factory default?

Marie
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Resetting the phones wont do anything. Is a network+Phone Spark issue so nothing we can do just wait and wait and wait. Do not try to buy more time with this just make it Public that Sprint is having this issue.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat