cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacts not Syncing on G2?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Contacts not Syncing on G2?

I have turned the phone on and updated all the PRLs and deleted and re-installed my accounts with the same results

Master

morgansg48,

Good news. Sprint Spark will be available on your phone as soon as it has been launched in the area. We can check your area for Sprint Spark if you will provide your zip code and cross streets.

Thank you

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Zip is 75215 and cross streets are Cadiz and Slats. Please advise?

Highlighted
Master

morgansg48,

Thanks for the post. Sprint Spark is new and exciting. You can keep upto date with all the goings on with Sprint Spark rollout at this link: www.sprint.com/spark

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has there been any resolution to not syncing Google Contacts? I need my contacts up to date. If not I will have to find a different phone or different carrier. I have updated everything and even have Spark but still no update.

Highlighted
Master

revfrank2842,

I apologize that you have yet to receive a solution to this issue.  We were unable to locate a trend of this occurring for all users on this model.  I would like to dig into this more to locate a solution. What error message do you get when you attempt to perform Google Sync? Have you taken a look at your Google Contacts to ensure they are still visible in Google?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Highlighted
Journeyman

Big time! I attempted to import all my contacts from Gmail & not only did it not give A LOT of my info but it also duplicated ones I didn't need??!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat