cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacts not Syncing on G2?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Contacts not Syncing on G2?

Has anyone had issues with the contacts not syncing. I just got the LG G2 on sunday. I have uncheched and checked in the sync section but still won't sync.

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Master

Re: Contacts not Syncing on G2?

JB027, 

Thank you for posting and reaching out in regards to your contacts issue. Just to clarify, how are you attempting to sync your contacts, over the air or through your computer? Are you receiving any error messages? If you can elaborate on this matter it would be most helpful. Please let me know. 

Charles G. 

Sprint Social Care Team 

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's fixed. Thank you for responding.

Highlighted
Master

JB027, 

Thank you for the response, I'm glad to hear that your issue is resolved. If you have any other issues or questions please feel free to post and let us know. Thank you for being a valued Sprint customer and Have a Great Day! 

Charles G. 

Sprint Social Care Team 

Highlighted
Journeyman

The mobile sync app that I downloaded from Google Play doesn't work on my LG G2.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi I have a galaxy 3. I had to go back to default and have lost all my numbers on my contacts. I have the protection plan but I don't know what my pin is. How do I rectify this.

Highlighted
Master

Cindyloumonkey

Thanks for posting with us! I’m certainly sorry to hear that you lost your contacts on your device. Did you sync them with your google account? This way you can re-sync once you sign in your device again and retrieve your numbers. To retrieve your pin, follow these steps: http://bit.ly/1e9sSNK.

*David S
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

David S, could you kindly advise if the mobile sync app will work on my Sprint LG G2? When I attempt to active the mobile sync app it never connects to the server.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem too. My contacts have not synced since November the day I purchased my phone. Has anyone from Sprint been working on this? Can anyone recommend an alternative contact program?

Highlighted
Master

revfrank2842

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out; have you updated the profile as well as power cycled the phone? Also have you tried to delete the account and re add to trigger the contact sync? Please let me know.

RoxanaS

Sprint Social Care 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I've performed all these and the mobile sync app continues to get stuck connecting to server.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Also, I would like to know when the Spring Spark update will be released for my LG G2?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat