cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dang it!!!

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Dang it!!!

correct...it would come bloatware free.. pretty much any straight google device will be bloatware free..the nexus..etc..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

Re: Dang it!!!

a form of advertisement pretty much..app developers gotta make money somehow..and promoting their apps on a phone without having to resort to someone searching it out is always a plus.

a big plus though is at least now everyone has the ability to disable it..back in the original Evo days we didnt get that option until WAY down the road..i doubt they will ever give us the full ability to delete any built in apps..its a safe bet there would be a huge number of people that start dumping apps and end up bricking their phones because they have no clue what they are doing *shrug*

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat