cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusted with no Kit Kat for my G2!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Disgusted with no Kit Kat for my G2!

kit kat is not a big deal i actually perfer jellybean apps work better.. your phone gonna do the samething nuthing more *shrug*

Highlighted
Journeyman

I bounced to t-mobile. I could not keep hearing about 4g from them.4g that i dont have in a town of more then 800,000+ people.they have the worst service in ohio of the 4 carriers.plus their bad at software updates.Rockin the lg g2 with kitkat and 4g. Good luck

Highlighted
Journeyman

Your to late

Highlighted
Master

keithgordon01
We can help you out! Do you have total equipment protection on you line? If you do, you can download the TEP app which is a great way to back up your device. We have more info here http://bit.ly/1eGw44a.
-Patrick
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

RC719,

I know this is super annoying. The truth is that we cannot provide a date for the update because we don't know when and update will be released. I can however, check for an LTE update for your area. I can check to see if there is some information on when it will be complete. Please post two cross streets and zip code for your area.

SarahG

Social care
Highlighted
Master

FrustratedinEdwardsville,

I understand your frustration and I have felt the same way. I promise you that if we had the release date then we would be happy to share it with you. As soon as it is released then it will be rolled out in waves. I hope you are one of the first to get it.

Thank you,

Barry

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Meh...if it comes out, it comes out.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lg open source update zvc

Highlighted

https://www.lg.com/global/support/opensource/opensourceList?types=ALL&search=ls980

Highlighted
Master

FrustratedinEdwardsville

Thanks for assisting and throwing in that link. Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist!

Krishel
Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Cmon Sprint, step your game up. How can you compete with other carriers when you can't keep up with them on updates, pricing, and coverage. This update is taking way too long to come out.

Highlighted
Master

mont212

The update is pushed out by the manufacturer of the device. They are usually pushed out in waves based on the devices ID number. For a better timeline of when this update will be released, I would recommend contacting them directly.

Alex
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat