cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Done.

Highlighted

Done.

I was planning on posting about how my experience had finally improved and how things with Sprint seemed to be looking up... But, after things having gone the way they have in the past few days, it's not going to go that way. After months and months of continually declining quality of service, I was almost ready to give up on Sprint. I got tired of rehearsed responses and disregard on certain issues *cough*LG G2 GPS*cough*, and was looking at other carrier options. Then, about a week and a half ago, I saw that magic little (albeit annoying) Spark icon spinning next to LTE on my G2. I immediately thought it was a fluke, and disregarded it. I checked again a while later, and it was still there. My interest peaked. I figured I'd use the opportunity to update some apps before it went away. I did that, and it was still there. Wonderful. I checked every day, and every day, it was still there. I was overjoyed. It was so nice to be able to use the darn thing to at least part of its potential. The LTE was consistent over 90% of the time for the next week and a half. Then I saw something about an update. Big. Mistake. I figured it was something to help keep the newly "upgraded" network (that I figured had to be done by now since I was finally getting LTE again0 active on my G2. I read the little release and figured everything would be okay, and that it wouldn't hurt anything. Wrong. I did the update, which was quick on my shiny new LTE data signal, and boom. Back to 3G. But not just 3G, spotty 3G. Meaning that sometimes when I try to do basic actions, it drops data altogether. Then the call quality... It's actually worse now. Sometimes. I took a call from my uncle, and the call quality was so bad, I literally had to resort to a "one for yes and two for no" system to communicate with him. That is asinine. That week and a half before the upgrade, my calls were finally almost clear again. After the "update", no. I was ticked off, to say it lightly. And that's when I made my decision. I've finally decided to leave. I'm done resetting anything, done jumping through hoops, done talking to people that give no real solutions to anything and instead feed me a bunch of rehearsed lines, done talking to reps that are pushy and try everything in the book to coerce me to sign up for all manner of "promotions" and talk 20 miles a minute while doing so, and done with paying for something that I can barely use. Hopefully, before I move soon, I'm ditching Sprint. I'm also not going to get my mother's two devices with them, like I'd planned to. I was going to get Framily and add get an different device for myself, while also getting two for her. Not gonna happen now. I won't take the chance of Sprint not having service there, and moving that far away and not having a phone, because that would be my only phone there. I'm also not going to leave my mother with two devices that might work here. I'm not trying to rant or rave, I'm just annoyed to my capacity with all of this and decided to share my experience.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Done.

Leaving next year myself.

Journeyman

same ,

Master

FrustratedinEdwardsville,

I'm sorry you feel this way. We definitely don"t want to lose you as a customer. We are here to help, so please let us know if there is anything we can do to turn this around.

Thank you,
Eric
Sprint Social Care

Thanks, but I'm leaving to get on my future wife's plan with the iPhone 6. She hates Sprint, and wants us all on the same plan.

Master

We definitely don't want you to go, we value you as a customer. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service and we're here to do just that. Is there anything we can do to turn this around?
- Alexes
Sprint Social Care

No. Only thing that could change that would be to call my wife up on the phone and convince her. But she hates Sprint, your lack of coverage, and your prices. And constantly hates the fact I got a phone with you. So to have peace in the house, I'm leaving. Plus, I hate how 90% of the Sprint reps lie. So bye bye next year.

Master

Would you be willing to PM us with your Phone Number and PIN/Security Answer with the following link so we can discuss this further?

https://community.sprint.com/baw/pm-post!input.jspa?to=5191314

Thank you ,

KC
Sprint Social Care

Message sent...

Message sent to you.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat