cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email accounts not recognized

Highlighted
Journeyman

Email accounts not recognized

I'm new to the LG G2 and I'm having a problem setting up my email account from Outlook.com. The email mail setup keeps telling me that I' entering the wrong user name and paaaword combination even though I now its' right. I also tried entering a different email account from yahoo and got the same result.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Email accounts not recognized

Hello NHDisneyFan, thanks for reaching out. Please try these steps http://bit.ly/OBoVsl and let me know if the problem is corrected or if you come across any errors. I am here for support. Roxana Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I tried the link you sent but all I get is a message that tells me the web page is no longer available.

Master

I'm sorry about that NHDisneyFan, try this: go to our Support Page for the LG G2 and click on All Tutorials.  There are instructions for setting up and removing email accounts.  I'd start by removing both outlook accounts you're trying to use and starting fresh.

Let us know if that helps.

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

All Android phones come with a pathetic email app preinstalled. Don't use it. Either install the Outlook app or Blue Mail. Blue Mail can handle every type of email service and it is very efficient.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat