cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing after killing app from Recent App menu.

Journeyman

Freezing after killing app from Recent App menu.

I just got this LG G2 a few months ago from the store brand new and there were no problems with it. A few weeks after I got it though I held down the home button to access the recent apps menu and swiped an app too the side to kill it and the screen froze. I sat and waited for a few minutes before holding down the power button on the back to force restart the phone. I didn't think anything of it but these last two days it's been happening more often. The phone has a protective case (Incipio DualPro Case, if that matters) since I got it and hasn't been dropped more then a foot to the floor. I did a big update to it a little while after I got it, I don't know the specifics of the update but Sprint was pretty aggressive about me updating so I did it. I have tried Googling my problem several times but it doesn't seem to be discussed anywhere. It seems to be happening when I remove Kingdoms at War more than other apps. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

So my question is: Why is this happening? Should I factory reset my phone and start fresh?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Freezing after killing app from Recent App menu.

kipytytto,

My apologies for the delayed response. It sounds like you may have a corrupted app. Try deleting the app and then re downloading it. This should resolve the issue, if it is specific to this one app. Let us know of the outcome.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat