cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G2 compatible or not with Google Wallet Tap & Pay?

Journeyman

G2 compatible or not with Google Wallet Tap & Pay?

Hello,

Can anyone confirm positively that the LG G2 with Sprint in the USA, will function with the Google Wallet Tap&Pay system?

Looking for confirmation that answers this question one way or the other, not theory.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: G2 compatible or not with Google Wallet Tap & Pay?

The answer is a big NO! Rumor has it that it will be once the G2 gets the new kit kat 4.4 update sometime this Quarter. If i known that it wasnt and the fact you cant talk and use mobile data at the same this phone wouldve gotten a pass

Master

JOSEPHCHRISTELL9,

Thank you for posting and for providing feedback in regards to the LG G2. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything please let us know, we are here to help. 

Charles G. 

Sprint Social Care Team  

Journeyman

My Sprint LG G2 support NFC for several activities, but in the google wallet settings it has "tap to pay" disabled and the option is dithered.

I haven't had any problem using data while on a phone call. As long as you are connected to LTE or wifi.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.