cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there or is there not a fix coming for all the problems that the kit kat upgrade caused on the g2?!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there or is there not a fix coming for all the problems that the kit kat upgrade caused on the g2?!

The two worst problems are the fact that, whether pinned or not, the google play music app hardly ever gets through a song without stopping and saying it can not stream at this time. EVEN ON PINNED MUSIC. I've been looking through forums since April and there are a lot of frustrated people out there. I'm trying to train for a marathon and the music stopping every song is unacceptable. Which leads me perfectly into the second nightmare, inaccurate GPS! Kinda also ruins the training when the GPS works sporadically and sometimes takes ages or never to find a signal. I have been eyeing the G3, but I'm getting nervous that LG, or Sprint cannot be trusted to fix bugs. Anyone???

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat