cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just upgraded to a LG G2 from a LG Optimus G. When will Baltimore City receive the ZVA update and Sprint Spark?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just upgraded to a LG G2 from a LG Optimus G. When will Baltimore City receive the ZVA update and Sprint Spark?

Hello Sprint,

I just upgraded from a LG Optimus G to its successor, the LG G2 at a Sprint store on Sunday, February 2nd and it still have ZV7 on the device, not ZVA. I just did a check for "Update LG Software" and it's showing up as "Your system is up to date." When will Baltimore City LG G2 owners get the ZVA update? Also I am excited from reading about Sprint's new tri-band LTE network called Sprint Spark, when will Sprint Spark be rolled out in Baltimore City, Maryland? If you don't know that, is Baltimore City even being planned to receive Sprint Spark?

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Just upgraded to a LG G2 from a LG Optimus G. When will Baltimore City receive the ZVA update and Sprint Spark?

ks.sweeley,

Thanks for posting. Software updates and sent out in waves. Devices are selected for this update based on the the device serial number and not your geographical location. We appreciate your enthusiasm regarding upgrading your device and assure you the update will be patched to you soon. Please keep us posted should you have any additional questions.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat