cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit Kat update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Kit Kat update

I have seen many posts about the update and read one that said the update would be available OTA by the end of March. It's March 30 and I don't know about anyone else but I haven't been updated. I'm really sick of the empty promises that Sprint provides and am honestly thinking about just not paying my bill and going to AT&T because their LG G2's have received the update and their 4G (which was supposed to be launched in Nov. 2013 and was postponed and STILL hasn't been launched despite 4G LTE being launched in 100s of cities around the country including MUCH smaller cities than Syracuse, NY) is amazing in this area and I'd be paying the same amount or less for the service. Sprint Care do you want to give me and any others any information or REAL verified reasons not to leave Sprint? All I've received so far in my 15 months with you is lies and fabrications...

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

There's still one more day of March to go...

Highlighted

Well...I'm just going to sit back and get the popcorn now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It seemss to me the left hand never knows what the right hand is doingaulty

I have an 11yr old that needs a heart and lung transplant. Sprint practically BEGGED me to choose this phone when I went to trade my Galaxy 2 for a 4 stating that it had the BEST BATTERY. Since October 2013 I have had to turn this SAME LG G2 in twice and they all have poor battery life and get SO HOT they burn my ear. I have a 1 year Warranty and pay extra for insurance yet they will not do anything but give me another DEFECTIVE LG G2. I want my Galaxy back I am not only dissatisfied with the PHONE and makers but I am also Disappointed and Dissatisfied with SPRINT who I've been with since 2005 for taking advantage of me and not listening to my desire to have the phone I wanted to begin with.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Profess your hate for Sprint in your own thread

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't wait for kitkat to get here so I can stop visiting this forum

Highlighted
Journeyman

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Find_and_update_the_software_version_on_your_LG_G2/WServiceAdvisory_542_GKB55011?INTNAV=SU:DP:OV:UG:LgG2:FindAndUpdateTheSoftwareVersionOnYourLgG2&question_box=G2%20update&id16=G2%20update

Highlighted
Master

momgroebner,

I know at times it can seem like you have no option since the representatives in the stores are working to sale you on a device. Which it seems like they did their job, however ultimately you the customer are the one that makes the final decision with everything from your service provider, to your plan and even the device. If you wanted to keep your phone or go with a different device you could have done so. Now you say that you traded the device in. Do you mean like a Buyback or the Sprint Easy Pay? Let's work to see what options you have for getting a new device. There are always options, the choice is just up to you.

*Jessica,
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat