cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knock on update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Knock on update

I've patiently waited for the knock on code update. Really excited the roll out. However, i have build model zvc, when will i receive my update

8 REPLIES 8
Wizard

Re: Knock on update

Android updates are random, you just gotta be patient and wait.

Journeyman

Just got my update

Journeyman

One question, is the update 483.3MB ? THANKS.

Journeyman

Yes, it's large!

Master

hazele16, Any update will automatically be installed on your phone. Just got to wait once it is available. You will get a message requesting to approve the update. Unfortunately, we have no control over that. Saul, Sprint Social Care
Master

SNIEZG01, Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! Thank you for choosing Sprint, you are a value customer.

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I do have a question Sheila. I asked a few times- what is the "group messaging" bullet item in this update for?

Master

SNIEZG01,

Thanks for reaching out. From all the literature I'm reading I'm just seeing "improvements for group messaging but nothing specific. I apologize that we have not been giving the specifics for this particular feature. But more information should be available in a the coming days.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat