cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2 GPS issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG G2 GPS issues

My wife has been having nightmares with the GPS on her G2. I'm really scared because I don't want her getting lost. It will lock sometimes and the decide to lose signal and won't lock again. Not sure what I should do, I just wish there was a fix.

Highlighted
Master

alwein666,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having connectivity issues. Can you provide your 2 nearest cross streets, and zip code? I'd like to check coverage in your area. I'd like to help resolve the issues that you're having.

- Mabel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just received my 3rd G2 phone and it is the best one so far. It is not perfect, but better than the previous two phones on my line and the one my wife had (before she traded it for a S5). It has taken 4 phones to get one that is acceptable (for now). It is obviously the phones and not a setting The S5 has no GPS issues. I just hope this one can last me through my contract.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mabel Sprint Social Care - Thank you for contacting me via this thread, but I prefer not to post my personal information the board.

Highlighted
Master

alwein666,

I understand your privacy concerns. We are able to assist you in private message and take a closer look at the network, if you prefer. I hope your replacement device does not give you any problems. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

alwein666,

This is not the experience that we want you to have. I understand this can be frustrating. I hope that you have a more positive experience with this new replacement. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have solved my GPS issues with the G2 by purchasing a LG G3 off of ebay.  It set me back 450 bucks, but at least I won't get in an accident because of the G2.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint, you have such great service after the sale. Even though your tech at the store checked my wife's phone and confirmed it was still under warranty and that the issue was hardware related, because I don't have insurance through you I'll have to pay for the repair or go through LG to get there phone fixed. Thanks for making things easy for the few loyal customers you have left.

Highlighted
Wizard

And why is this Sprint's fault. You didn't choose to get insurance.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why should I have to buy insurance to fix a defictive device that has a known issue?

Master

PartimusPrime

I do apologize about this. Did the store do a Master Reset on her device? If so, and if the Master Reset didn't fix it, you will have to go through your warranty because there is no Total Equipment Protection on your account.

Anntenetta, Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Master

Katt50

Thank you for posting. Please feel free to reach out if you should need assistance. We're here for you.

Desiree
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat