cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2 GPS issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G2 GPS issues

I received an LG G2 a few months ago as a replacement for an S4 from sprint. The gps on it was always a little off but it worked well enough until the past few weeks now it wont maintain lock on maps at all i'v tried factory resetting it and a few different apps from the store but nothing seems to work.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: LG G2 GPS issues

des1920

Thank you for reaching out to us. We advise you to take the device to one of our Sprint Repair center so you can have the device check since you already did a master reset and the issue persist. Please go to Sprint.com/storelocator to check the closest store to you.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
GrandMaster

after you did the FR did you test it before adding back on any of your apps just in case its being caused by one of them? if you didnt you can probably just boot the phone up into safe mode so it disables all 3rd party apps etc and then test again to see if its still having issues or not.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I've gone to two different Sprint stores each time coming out with my GPS still being a problem. They dont seem interested in helping me with my issue just getting me out of the store as quickly as possible.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat