cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2 GPS issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G2 GPS issues

Hi Folks, I know this has been asked time and time again since the KitKat release, but, does anyone know when they are going to fix this GPS issue?  I went to Boston this weekend and almost ended up in an accident because the GPS wouldn't lock properly and it was giving me incorrect directions.

I love this phone, but it almost ended up out my window as I got lost because of it.  WHEN will Sprint release a fix for the very KNOWN GPS issue?  If it is not going to be soon, I want to be able to replace it with something that DOES work.  I pay almost 300 bucks a month for my phones, and it is pretty sad that I'm almost killed because someone screwed up the phone's ability to have a working GPS.

96 REPLIES 96
Highlighted
Journeyman

I discovered the ONLY way it will work with current software version is in CDMA mode. Go to system settings/more/mobile networks/network mode to make the change. Provided location mode is on, your GPS will work.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat