cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2 Smartphone Pre-order Begins Oct. 11

Journeyman

Re: LG G2 Smartphone Pre-order Begins Oct. 11

So when is the phone actually supposed to be available in stores for Sprint?   Really kind of disappointing that Verizon and AT&T already have the phone available.  

Journeyman

What's really frustrating is that the phone will be in stores Friday Nov 8, however the pre-orders won't get theirs shipped until Monday Nov 11! What's the point in pre-ordering then?

Journeyman

I totally agree!!!!  I am really frustrated as well at how Sprint is treating preorders on the LG G2 and we seem to be getting the shaft.  People who preordered have all already prepaid for the phone. Its not like we didn't pay for the phone yet and are charged when it is shipped.  It is absolutely pathetic that at least not all preorders before Oct 31st have not been shipped out yet.  I have heard of some folks who preordered on Oct 11th begin receiving notifications that they will be getting their G2 delivered tomorrow.  Sprint better step up their game and begin shipping massive amounts of LG G2's all day tomorrow for preorders with overnight shipping to get the phone in people's hands by Friday, 11/8.

EDIT:  Just as I was just finished ranting, I received an email from Sprint saying my order has shipped and it looks like I will be getting it this Friday, 11/8 just like they promised.

Journeyman

We are getting it two months after everyone else. The rest of the world has it already ( third world countries included) and the saddest part is sprint has had the phones ready to ship out for almost a month now

Highlighted
Journeyman

You guys will definitely like the phone when you get your hands on it. I've had it for a few weeks now (I switched carriers) and I LOVE it.

Journeyman

I got my shipping email last night as well. I hope all who pre-ordered early gets their phone by tomorrow! The cut off for that shipping date was Monday Nov 4. All those who pre-ordered after that will get their phones shipped starting Monday Nov 11.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat