cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2 WiFi Calling

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G2 WiFi Calling

When is the Sprint LG G2 going to get Wi Fi Calling?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: LG G2 WiFi Calling

Hello, you don't have to wait for Sprint to come out with wifi calling on your phone. Wifi calling uses Google Voice. I have a Moto X and i downloaded GV. As I set it up I found that GV has a link in it for Sprint wifi calling. However, I have a lot of experience with this app. GV has a lot of issues. You need to download it anyway. You will need the GV phone number. I found a better way to use wifi calling. Go to your app store and download Google Hangouts Dialer. This app uses GV's phone number and works so much better. Hangouts makes wifi phone calls, texts, e-mail and video calls. This app works well for me. Give it a try and see. Make sure you set up the Sprint wifi calling up in GV first. i hope that this helps!

Highlighted
Master

MKEWI,

We do not have that information at the moment. You can check Sprint Community website in the device section for more updates.

West
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Did u get it to work?

Highlighted
Wizard

Yes I have been using hangouts dialer with my own phone number as well as making and receiving calls. This app works for me very well. Since this app runs over the internet there will be a small delay. Too much traffic on the internet. But it can be minimized.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat