Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2 is garbage.

Highlighted
Master

Re: LG G2 is garbage.

tonyteresapez,

The tower servicing your area right off Black Rd is not showing any dips on performance. As stated before, it is showing that the tower is still 3G and not scheduled to be upgraded until later this year. We would like to take a closer look at the issues you are having. Please private message us at https://community.sprint.com/baw/pm-post!input.jspa?to=5191314 with your number, pin and link to this thread. Thanks.

Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Your company could have helped by not releasing the G2 Spark update until the network was 100% ready.

Journeyman

CDMA is NOT the speed of your connection, it's the type of technology that is used with the mobile carrier.
Sprint, Verizon, Cricket use CDMA. AT&T, T-Mobile and some others use GSM.

There is a hidden option in some devices that allow GSM & CDMA. But, that is irrelevant with Sprint, because they're only CDMA. Theoretically, if you can unlock the phone, it can be used with a GSM carrier, such as AT&T or T-mobile.
With Sprint looking to buy T-Mobile, I'm not sure how they will switch the two technologies.
At my house, I barely get 3G with 0 or 1 bar. At work, I'm about 1/2 mile from a tower and I get 6 bars at 4G. I have an LG Optimus G.

Comparison of mobile phone standards - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Highlighted
Master

FALLBRIGHT - Thank you for your details and posting this information. If you need any further support, let us know. We are here for you. - JonelleSprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat