Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2 not working right ???

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G2 not working right ???

My daughter and I have been experiencing call problems.We try calling each other ,or other people and it's going straight to voicemail. And our phones are not blocking anything. The bills paid. We've been experiencing this for awhile now.

Incoming calls,Our phones dont even ring !!!! Texts take hours to be received !! What is wrong ?? We need our phones to work right !!!

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Master

Re: LG G2 not working right ???

Foxfyre7169, I do apologize for the experience you've been having. Please provide the nearest cross streets and zip code so I can check the area. Have you performed any trouble shooting? - Tanisha
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

Hello I have had the same problem. I have a Moto X and i did a partition wipe on it and it works well now. This removes temporary and junk files from your phone. Some of the old files can cause this issue. My phone works fine now. Also do a good cache clean. this can happen after an upgrade too. Try this and see if it corrects the problem. I hope that I can help.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Like a factory reset ? I clean the cache all the time .

Highlighted
Journeyman

Furman and Becker st. And State street ate my nearest cross roads zip is 12304

Highlighted
Master

RDK927

Hey! We are here to help. Please let us know if you need anything.

- Robtisha
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Foxfyre7169 - No reported outages in that location but there are upgrades taking place. I've alerted the network team of the issues your experiencing. Let's try a few troubleshooting steps. Please dial ##72786#. The phone will reboot. Keep me posted. - Erica Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

Hello, A partition wipe is not a factory reset. A factory reset resets your entire cellphone settings back to manufacturers specs. A partition wipe will remove any temporary files that may be causing the problem, but will not delete your files or settings.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I see, Thank you

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just posted same issue. Tired of calling them. They wont fix it

Highlighted
Master

CFENDER8 - That's no good we want to work with customer's to try and resolve all their issues. What were you told exactly?

- John
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat