cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2 should be recalled

Journeyman

LG G2 should be recalled

I have the LG G2 for the past 3 months i never had a phone with so much problems voice quality issues connection issues when i make a call the other person can't hear me what I'm saying doesn't stay connected to LTE poor network issues etc. This phone should have a recall...

18 REPLIES 18
Master

Re: LG G2 should be recalled

mylove4382,

Thank you for reaching out. Please provide the nearest cross streets and zip code. I would like to take a closer look at the service.

Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It's all thanks to semi-pathetic "network upgrades". Root and get your MSL or acquire device MSL through Sprint. Access Data through Dialer code ##data## click LTE, edit, enter MSL then deactive band 26 and/or 41. Exit menu device will reboot. No more 3g handoff.

Highlighted
Journeyman

02302 winter st there is bad reviews about this phone I'm stuck paying on a phone that barely even works LG G2 should be recalled i see their is a lot of customers having issues with the LG G2

Master

mylove4382 Thanks so much for the information. Your area is going through the Network Vision upgrade. Unfortunately, you may experience some intermittent connections until the upgrade is completed 100%25. You can access Sprint.com/network to stay updated with the Network Vision status for your area or other areas.

Stacy
Sprint Social Care Team
GrandMaster

Re: lte

your explanation is on page 3

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

While I don't have data or voice issue, I cannot recommend this phone after what I have to deal with.

I liked the phone until it was updated to 4.4.2. Now it's just issues after issues.

FYI: my friend has the same phone ant it's working great for him even after the update

I sent an email to e-care and still waiting.

GrandMaster

did you already back it up and reset it?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Many times and I am loosing patience with this great device.

GrandMaster

yah im not to sure..the only other person i know with this device loves it but its also rooted..i havent looked to much into this phone..never had a LG..maybe one day..you might even see if they can re load the update onto your phone..

Wizard

Not rooted,

My first device in a long time that I decided to use stock :-)

I always had bad luck with LG.

I sold my Nexus 5 for the LG G2 because I wanted a better camera: BIG mistake

GrandMaster

you might as well fully wipe it and do your thing to it..then just keep an eye out for any new updates getting pushed to fix the issue..i dont frequent the LG G2 forums so i have no clue if anyone has posted about this or not.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat