cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2 should be recalled

Wizard

Re: LG G2 should be recalled

I am not the only one after the update. I was too busy to research it but this is what I found on Android Central Forum

Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Journeyman

I have had the same problem when being on calls and not being heard from the other party on the line. Plus mine quits charging every now and then and now it goes dead so quickly.

I have to agree. Rooting makes this thing a whole new world. I haven't done it to mine, and won't at this point, but I've never rooted any of my devices. I did get to play with one that was, and it was awesome. Don't get me wrong, I still like the G2, I just don't love it like I did before. I love the back buttons, screen, power, and UI... so much customization... but the fatal flaws kill it. No pun intended. My battery life was excellent before the Gimme A Break, but now it's spotty. Sometimes this thing seems to take forever to charge and discharges in a few hours. There are days when I have to charge it two or three times with little usage. Not to be a naysayer, but I get the idea that we're not going to get much attention with this thing now that the G3 is almost here. I could be wrong...

Master

inconsolable_me:

Thank you for contributing to the discussion.

Please be aware that rooting your device will instantly void the manufacturer's warranty, coverage under insurance and Sprint's support of the device.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

I am fully aware of that fact, Jon. That's why I have stated here, and before, that I have not and will not root my devices. I choose to keep my warranty intact. But, that is my choice. Others are free to do as they please, as am I, with their own devices. My post just stated my opinion about the whole thing.

Journeyman

Yep I would be in on this also, GPS doesn't lock, call quality issues identical to yours, and wont connect to LTE unless I turn on and off airplane mode. Complete garbage of a phone.

Highlighted
Master

Hello Rafla,

Select manufactures offer limited warranty coverage on phones and devices and turnaround time is usually 7 to 10 days.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat