cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2 will not start

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G2 will not start

This phone is brand new, never has been dropped. I'm very careful when charging, (only time it's on the charger is when it's below 20) and its only on the charger once a day. But anyways, my LG G2 was working fine before I went to sleep, but when I woke up the next morning it would not turn on nor charge. I called my nearby sprint store and the worker informed me that 3 other customers came in with the same problem and that mine should turn on within three hours, so I went to work (for 8 hours) and my phone still won't come on at all. What should I do?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Exchange it for another G2. My G2 is two weeks old and working great with long battery life

Highlighted
Master

qfuller1

Thanks for letting me know. Did you take your device to the store you purchased the LG G2 from? Did they say to charge it and wait 3 hours for it to turn on? This doesn't seem like troubleshooting was not performed on the device. I'd suggest to take it back to the store you purchased the LG G2 and have a technicians perform a diagnostic test(granted if it is a service and repair store). The device should turn on with any battery percentage.

*David S

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey,

I am having the same issue, My LG G2 is only about a month old, in perfect condition. I used it and then put it in my pocket. Ten minutes later I pulled it out and it was completely unresponsive. Will neither turn on nor charge when connected to a proper charging port. Incredibly annoying.

Highlighted
Master

Technologicallyinept sorry about the issues with your LG G2. Try making sure device is fully charged and all information backed up, then try doing a factory data reset. Let me know if this works. Lorenzo
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat