Did you mean: 

LG G2 won't/can't connect to the network

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG G2 won't/can't connect to the network

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm also getting no signal. my zip code is 91731 our cross streets are lower azusa and Ranger Avenue

Highlighted
Master

jen_21 Thanks for the information, sorry to hear that you have no signal. I have notified our technicians concerning your issue in your area. The signal strength will get much better once our technicians check the towers.

Anntenetta Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got my LG G2 today and can't connect to network either. I can make calls and text but can't get on Internet. I have tried turning off Wi-Fi and enabling roaming, still can't connect. I have the unlimited talk, text and data plan so I am guessing there will be no charge for roaming??? My zip code is 32025.

Highlighted
Master

Royreynoso - Thank you for contacting us, since you just got the LG G2 today, you may need to program the phone correctly. I want you to dial ##72786#, the phone will reboot and complete several updates. Then you can test the phone services, all should work. Please keep us posted if this doesn't resolve your issue. We are here to help. - Jonelle Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem. I have been to 5 diferent stores and many customer service phone calls. I activated my LG G2 yesterday, the phone is 3 weeks old. My friend had it on their sprint account and it worked fine. I traded her phones and activated it on mine. I can make and reccieve texts and calls, but data network is not on.

I have done many soft resets and a hard reset, nothing changes.. When I try to update profile, it says network error....HELP!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I feel like when they activated my phone that they did not add the talk data and text plan, just talk and text...can you check on that??? also I can get data when I am on wifi... but as soon as I deacvitate wifi there is no connection with the data network

Highlighted
Master

WINHARTRANFT,

Thank you for the reaching out to us. We would like to look into your account. Can you please Pm us with your account number and pin. This will allow us to look into your account. Hang in there. We are on the case.

Social Care,
Lamar
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have only had my Sprint Plan for a month and am having the same problem. I have wrote this before but never received an answer nor a solution. I am at New York Institute of Technology 11568 cross street Northern Boulevard.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same types of connection issues, my phone will always default to 3G even if I am standing next to a spark enabled tower. I have reset it numerous times , switching airport mode on and off sometimes will get me on LTE or spark but i can't expected to switch on airport mode every time I take the phone out of my pocket just to get decent Data speeds.

I have several phones on my account and the others don't have an issue picking up LTE signals , think i will take my 5 lines to tmobile if sprint can't resolve this issue. I'm in 78727 btw..

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issues also. I like what this phone has to offer, but I can't even enjoy it...if fact I'm growing to hate it. I can't send text messages, and I also miss calls. I waited and debated so long for a phone only to get screwed. 13+ years with Sprint. LG G2...big joke. I have trouble all throughout San Antonio. 78229 datapoint dr/medical dr

78214 southcross/pleasanton. I can only run on 3g and have been paying EXTRA for LTE which DOES NOT WORK. I've already reset my phone twice and nothing. No signal is consistent. Please help. I am constantly checking updates. But nothing. Is it really the phone? Am I stuck with this crappy thing for 2 more years? Will this turn into a class action suit with Sprint charging for something that isn't even being provided....?!?!?!?!

Highlighted
Master

Can I get your cross streets to check your area? Have you done a power cycle and profile update? What other troubleshooting have you done? Let us know, we're here for you. . I have also reported the issues you are experiencing to our network teams so they are aware of your specific location.

*Clyde

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat