LG G2 won't/can't connect to the network

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG G2 won't/can't connect to the network

Datapoint Dr and Fredericksburg Road 78229

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've done PRL, Profile, system updates. I went to sprint about a month ago and did a ##786# reset.

Highlighted
Master

fatgirl_82 -

I checked the area and II, e.g.: He said that I could help.">'m currently not seeing any issues. However, the towers are still being upgraded. We do appreciate your patience.

Kenneisha
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

fatgirl_82, Sorry you're having issues. Is this something that recently started or has it always been this way? Is this issue everywhere you go or only at home? I've checked the coverage in your area and alerted our network team. Since the issue began have you taken the phone into the Sprint store? Keep me posted. LH-Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

So, my phone started working fair;y better after this conversation. Now as of yesterday, it's back up to it's old tricks. I HATE THIS! I just paid about $300 to keep my phone on, when I'm not even really getting service. This is now costing me money outside of the bill. I missed a phone call from my dentist, causing a $25 fee because I DID NOT RECEIVE THE CALL. I cannot send out text messages unless there is a photo attached...BS! WORST SERVICE EVER. I don't have time in my day to spend an hour at a sprint store. I will have to take time off to fix this, resulting in more $$$ out of my pocket for this horrible service.

Highlighted
Master

fatgirl_82,

I see that you have an LG G2. Would you please try going into your network settings and change it to CDMA. You can do that from your settings then more, then Mobile Networks, then network mode followed by CMDA. Once you do that please let me know if it helps with the issues you are experiencing.

Thank you
Bran
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Why does Sprint Care Representative always reply with the same answer to the LG G2 connection problems, (check the tower, and reset, update phone). If you search these forums long enough you will see that the Sprint network is not designed to handle a tri-band phone like the LG G2. I have called Sprint many time since getting the G2 five months ago. Here is a simple short answer that Sprint should tell you. [inappropriate link removed].  Also Sprint should advise you, before you buy, that the LG G2 phone will have significant problems making and receiving calls. It works fine if you only want to connect to WIFI, kind of like a tablet.

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines:  http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/buzz-admin-blog/blog/2010/01/01/sprintcom-comm...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Highlighted
Master

MsMac847,

Thank you for posting to our Sprint Community page and bringing your situation to our attention. Just to clarify, what service issues have you been experiencing, talk, text, or just data? If you can, please provide the zip code and closest intersecting cross streets of where these issues happen. With that information I can take a closer look into these service areas. Please let me know, I look forward to your response.

Lucia
Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

My lg g2 aurora ohio is giving me roaming error despite unlimited plan AT HOME. Can only Use CDMA if I switch to lte setting I get no network name and zeros for ip

44202 zip. Cross street Rock Creek/walnut ridge trl

My family voice coverage awful even with airrave. 😞

Family w/3 phones unlimited data and crappy coverage that is getting old

Highlighted
Master

SadSprintMomOh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can assure you that we have reported the problem location to our network team. Our network teams have reviewed this information and are continuing to work to resolve your issue in the area. I know that this is a frustrating experience and that you rely on your phone. We are committed to getting the issue resolved in your area as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your patience.

Social Care,
Lamar
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a LG G2 and i am attempting to connect to my home WIFI, after entering system sitting and clicking on my Wi-Fi entering my pass word, it does absolutely nothing, the connect key is still light grey and not clickable as a option. What's up with that.

Highlighted
Master

Raphael247

Thanks for reaching out to us. Try settings, system updates, and update profile. Once you have completed that step test your device see if it's working. I'm here to help.

Shantoya
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat