cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2 won't/can't connect to the network

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG G2 won't/can't connect to the network

I got mines today & it doesn't have no network unless I'm on wifi . My zip code is 21620 chestertown md

Highlighted
Master

Quantee,

We are sorry to hear about this. That zip code covers a large area. What are some close cross streets we can use to narrow down some towers?

-Patrick

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have same issue unable to connect to any network not even roaming I call just service many times last time was like a month ago and there told me they don't understand Why is not picking up any service no I have a phone am paying but no srvice I took it to Mexico once and not even the roaming service so am sure is the phone but they say call addition I did call them and they told me they can Chang it even dough I have TEP took it to the store they told me to call asurion asurion to call care care transfer tech support tech supper send me to store store addition so really what kind of customer service is this I been with you guy since 2004 and this is not the way to treat a loyal customer

Highlighted
Master

ERICKTORRO64, Thank you for making us aware of the issues you are experiencing, we'd like to make sure a resolution is given. What is the make/model of the device? Have you tried a Factory reset on the device? Is anyone else experiencing the same issues? When trying to place the device in roaming mode, does it give you the option to? Let me know.

- Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

My phone is a LG LG-LS980 I did everything in the phone update all hardware, firmware, prl, profile, reset network settings, master reset, and hardware reset many times by phone at the store my other phone is working fine I just been run around customer care, to tech support, tech support to stores, store to asurion, asurion to customer care and so on so far I can believe the way I been treated after all this long like I say I set the phone in global,cdma/lte,cdma I try all like I say I went to Mexico once set the phone is roaming voice national and international roaming and the phone does not pick any service local or international that's why I know is the phone but non of you guys what to change my phone asirion whats to charge me to replace it but since I got the phone from asurion the phone does not work the old phone I had was fine but the new one never got reception at all I call asurion asurion told me to talk to you guys and is been a nightmare ever since I pay 150 for the replacement that does not work and nobody is helping asurion send me to you guy and sprint tell me to all them is not good experience for me been with you guys since 2004 and I think this will be the last time I renew my contract with you guys I haven't use my phone since beginning of January and I pay deductible and am paying for a service that I don't got or I Don use because of the phone

Highlighted
Master

ERICKTORRO64 - Firstly, let us say thank you for being a long time loyal customer with Sprint. We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experiences. We want to assist with this issue. Please follow the instructions using this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X . - Judith
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having an issue with my LG G2 not connecting to the network.  It is just roaming all the time.  I spent an hour on the phone with Sprint today (second call this week) to report the issue.  They transferred me to technical support and all I got was I checked the coverage map and it appears your in a roaming area.  Well I checked your coverage map and it is off by about 30 miles.  I asked why after 8 or 9 years I all of a sudden live in an area where I'm not on the network.  All I get was I'm looking at the coverage map.  Once again your coverage map is not correct.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat