LG L2 overlay removal

How do you remove an overlay pic?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

Re: LG L2 overlay removal

JudesPoppy

To exit the overlay mode you can check out http://sprint.co/1KaJc0h. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. This should definitely help with this problem.

- Miles
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Master

JudesPoppy,

Do you have a picture on your screen that you are trying to remove? Is it taking up the entire screen? How were you able to add the picture? This will help us in figuring out a solution for you. Are you able to attach a screen shot to show us? We are here to help.

Thank you,

Barry
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

There is a picture of the screen with a black bar on each side of it.  No it is not taking up the entire screen. I do not know how to take a screen shot.

Highlighted
Journeyman

the picture is a picture of the screen and it changes as the screen changes. I can make it larger and the back to the "stamp" size. It says faintly "Overlay #1:720x480, 160 dpisecure"

As I enlarge it, there is a picture repeat on the picture.

Highlighted
Journeyman

the phone will not allow screenshots!

Highlighted
Wizard

Yes, it will. Press power button and down volume at the same time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The phone says screenshot cannot be taken,   I have done this and the box says screenshot cannot be taken

Highlighted
Master

JudesPoppy

To exit the overlay mode you can check out http://sprint.co/1KaJc0h. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. This should definitely help with this problem.

- Miles
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

This will not work either.  When either quickmemo is attempted box says "screen cannot be captured. please try again later"

Highlighted
Master

JudesPoppy

Did you attempt to use a different image to see if that is causing the problem? How long has it been doing this?

- Miles
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Quickmemo will not let me take a screenshot to replace the image!

Highlighted
Journeyman

The image has been there 5 days.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat