cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

LTE Not working on the LG G2

Highlighted

Re: LTE Not working on the LG G2

phatspeed7x,

Thanks for the information. The tower closest to you, off 2nd Avenue, has upgrades being applied to it currently. These include LTE services and enhancements to 3G. While this is going on, there may be intermittent service issues, however technicians are working hard to minimize those and process the upgrades as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

27557 nc39 and offspring lane. 3g decent better than 1mbps download but wife iphone is around 12mbps at same loc because lte works on her phone. Downtown raleigh nc really stinks in 3g tho. Like0.1 to0.3 mbps useless slower than molassas in january. I am talking wilmington st and morgan street at the state capital building outside. Lte here on wifes phone is a lot better but she has lte.

Journeyman
Journeyman

I'm in martinsburg wv. It shows 4g LTE but my lg g2 can't pick up anything. The Samsung s4 picks up LTE great.

Journeyman

@Dan

County Road 12 is my Street. South of Swan lake.

lgg21986,

Thanks for posting. When the phone was swapped out, did they pinpoint any issues that it may have to cause it to need the swap out? Did you have any issues with your previous device? Please let me know. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

DLEWIS325,

Thanks for your post. Definitely don't want you to have issues. Can you let me know the zip code and cross streets so I can check out your area? Thanks for your patience.

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

phatspeed7x,

Thanks for your post and I'm glad to see things improved. Can you please let me know your cross streets so I can check the tower closest to you and see what is going on with it, including any upgrades that may be headed that way? Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

If you check the other community responses the problem is that the network and phone are not compatable but they are working to fix it. I will have to hope that in Few months the seriously bad experience will be rewarded but for now i feel like i have gone back in time 4 years to the htc hero which was the worst phone until this one came the other day

Journeyman

Been playing with my G2 in hibbing some more and found i get about 3-4 bars of 4g lte. Download speeds are around 25mbps... the 3g signal at my house was also improved. No more roaming. Should have 4g there in the next 3-6mo...