cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

LTE Not working on the LG G2

Journeyman

Re: LTE Not working on the LG G2

@Dan

County Road 12 is my Street. South of Swan lake.

Journeyman

I'm in martinsburg wv. It shows 4g LTE but my lg g2 can't pick up anything. The Samsung s4 picks up LTE great.

Journeyman
Journeyman

27557 nc39 and offspring lane. 3g decent better than 1mbps download but wife iphone is around 12mbps at same loc because lte works on her phone. Downtown raleigh nc really stinks in 3g tho. Like0.1 to0.3 mbps useless slower than molassas in january. I am talking wilmington st and morgan street at the state capital building outside. Lte here on wifes phone is a lot better but she has lte.

Highlighted

phatspeed7x,

Thanks for the information. The tower closest to you, off 2nd Avenue, has upgrades being applied to it currently. These include LTE services and enhancements to 3G. While this is going on, there may be intermittent service issues, however technicians are working hard to minimize those and process the upgrades as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

lgg21986,

Thanks for your post. Can you let me know the zip code and cross streets in Martinsburg so I can check out the towers in the area? I'll let you know what I see. Additionally, did the store check out the second unit as of yet? Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

DLEWIS325,

Thanks for the information. The tower closest to you, off Lodge Road, is running LTE services and we plan on enhancing the 3G services as well.

With regards to Raleigh, all the towers surrounding the location you mentioned currently have upgrades being applied to them to bring LTE services and enhanced 3G services. Technicians are working to complete these as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Thanks. When do yall think the patch on the phone will be pushed so lte works? The phone and spark incompatability w network is the real problem. Until then there will be a lot of grumbling

DLEWIS325,

Thanks for your reply. We do not have an exact ETA as the upgrade time can vary based upon regulations, permits, and terrain in the area where we are working on the towers. With that said, we're working hard to get everything done as quickly as possible and greatly appreciate your patience!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

LTE started working in Harrisburg PA today. 

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.