cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE Not working on the LG G2

Journeyman

Re: LTE Not working on the LG G2

Try calling Sprint Support and ask them to check the SIM card number. My LTE was not working but 3g was fine, come to find out that they had the wrong SIM card number registered with my phone. I'm not even sure how the phone was working with the wrong SIM card number.  Good Luck!

Journeyman

I don't think Verizon can talk and surf LTE (SVLTE) either, because of the requirement to handle more frequencies, like Sprint's 3).  I'm thinking the new equipment is lesser coverage on 1900 than the old equipment, so 800 turn on is required to rescue you, but will only work if you have a Spark phone.

I just returned a Note 3 (non-Spark 1900 only) because my LTE signal was so low, in a previously voice covered area.  So, ask when your area is scheduled for 800 turn on.  My area is supposed to start right away, I believe.  The equipment might already be part of the 1900 LTE.  I think it is our best hope.

Journeyman

Will my lg g2 work in brevik,mn? The cross street would be 39 and hwy 200 i am i mile north of there. Thanks

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat