cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lollipop 5.0.2

Journeyman

Lollipop 5.0.2

Will we be getting Lollipop anytime soon. Sprint has fallen behind on updates. So how long will we have to wait?

11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Re: Lollipop 5.0.2

Your wasting your time sprint won't know anything until is already rolling out

Yeah, Sprint won't know anything until it is rolling out.

Journeyman

I am installing on my phone as we speak

Journeyman

Screenshot_2015-04-27-13-34-17.png

Journeyman

Screenshot_2015-04-27-13-33-35.png

Journeyman

Are you trying to make us jelly? Looks sweet though! How is the performance now? Any app incompatibility?

Journeyman

http://phandroid.com/2015/04/27/sprint-lg-g2-lollipop

Highlighted
Journeyman

ZVG OTA update.zip | Sprint LG G2 | XDA Forums

I'm so happy . I hope Sprint and LG keep maintaining the LG G2. It's still a great phone.

Journeyman

After having lollipop for a couple days, the battery drain issue was a problem but seems to have settled down. I did have to uninstall and then re-install Google play services and Chrome. Those are the only 2 programs that were having a problem.

Battery still seems to drain faster than before update but is not a big decrease. I never did go through the headache of factory reset. Just restarted the phone over the first two days every few hours to help "clear itself out".

yesterday and today the phone seems to run fine. No noticed lag or glitches. The battery issue seems to be getting better each day as the operating system settles in.

Journeyman

thanks for the link. sideloaded this a few days ago world great.

How do you sideload it? I'm wanting to do that.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat