cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 4G on the LG G2 !?! won't connect !?!

Journeyman

No 4G on the LG G2 !?! won't connect !?!

had the s4, HTC one, optimus g, and now the g2... it doesn't connect to the 4g network ?!?!?!? on Global settings, LTE/CDMA settings, nothing... all others were fine ?!?!? Sprint reps as usual don't even know what a G2 is, lol...

12 REPLIES 12
Master

Re: No 4G on the LG G2 !?! won't connect !?!

RachelDelante,

I see how that would be frustrating. Allow me to check your coverage to make sure we are not having any problems with 4G LTE in the area. Can you please provide cross streets and zip code? Have you been unable to connect to LTE since you got the phone? Please let me know.

AJ

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

you see, here is where the problem starts... as already mentioned, NO OTHER 4G PHONES ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE HERE !!! so, do let me know about the towers around 98368...

Journeyman

it's Spark, not playing with the older LTE service, admit it...

Journeyman

let me know ALL of the proper settings I should set the G2 at... What should my "network provider" say under 4g settings, what should the I.P. address be ??? how can I adjust it to match ?!? should I be on LTE, or GLOBAL?

Journeyman

the fact that I've seen hundreds of postings about this, with no resolutions leads me to believe that you guys messed up... any thought on that ???

Master

RachelDelante,

I am not seeing any Spark tower upgrades in Port Townsend WA. As for the 4G connection on your LG G2, have you already completed a profile update? Just in case you need those steps here they are - http://bit.ly/1ddYAL9 Let me know if that helps. Thank you.

Bran
Sprint Social Care
Master

RachelDelante,

Hello,

Are you having any service issues? Network provider should be set as Sprint, if the 4G LTE upgrades has already been completed in your area, Yes you can have it set to LTE/CDMA. I can check your area for that can I have your cross streets and zip code? You do not need to change the IP address. Thank you.

Ash,
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

wow, yes I completed a profile update, a clean wipe, a url update, switched between global and CDMA/lte...

Journeyman

network provider under settings/mobile networks/4g settings is NOT Sprint, it's "n.ispsn"

Journeyman

3rd st and Sherman st, 98368

Master

RachelDelante,

We may have to check provisioning. Please send a private message to 'SprintCare' with your Sprint phone number, account PIN or the answer to your security question, and copy/paste this conversation for reference. Thank you.

*Julian
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat