cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No LG G2 LTE 4G after upgrade text. What happened to my phone?

Journeyman

No LG G2 LTE 4G after upgrade text. What happened to my phone?

I got a text saying that they were upgrading coverage in my area. Now after something decided to start installing itself on my phone without prompting, then failing, I get seriously deficient signal strength. It wont even display the LTE 4G anymore. I get horrible call quality (its dropping calls now, and my friends say I sound like im under water), and the awesome fast, and smart phone I was promised is slow and dumb. The battery life is also going with the frequency off all of the error messages and the constant switching in and out of service. Someone fix this please, I don't know who's fault this is and I couldn't care less. Just fix it

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: No LG G2 LTE 4G after upgrade text. What happened to my phone?

ayanagreen-marshall,

Thanks for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're coming across. Do you know what started installing on the phone? Did you get an error message when it failed? Have you had the device checked out at a local service and repair center? Please let me know. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Hi any chance you could answer the question regarding improved data speeds like we were texted about? It's been like 3 months and your network is still woeful. Thanks

Master

paulswa94,

I would like to help. Can I have your cross streets and zip code please?

Thanks,

Sequoyah
Social Care
Journeyman

Oh yeah I suppose that would help.

I live in San Francisco pretty much right in the middle of it.

Thanks

Master

Paulswa94,

I looked into what I found was the middle of San Fran and found that there was a open tower issue that may have caused increased dropped calls, blocked calls, no service, roaming, loss of 3G and LTE, or slow data connections. This ticket is now closed and and I would like for you to clear browser history and update the PRL and PROFILE.

Thanks,

Sequoyah
Social Care
Journeyman

Lol

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat