cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No LTE Connectivity on the LG G2

Highlighted
Journeyman

No LTE Connectivity on the LG G2

Looks like there is a problem sprint. Of five people I personally know, not to mention the buzz on the forums, we all have no LTE connectivity on our brand new G2 devices.

I have been at 2 locations today where my Note 4 and S4 got very strong 4G LTE signals........absolutely nothing on the G2.

115 REPLIES 115
Highlighted
Master

Orellys,

Thanks for the post. I took a look and I show most of the towers are within the final stages of the upgrade to Network Vision. We also have towers that are already upgraded. Provide us with cross st. so we can narrow it down for you.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

dpprim:

That is not good to hear at all. Is the device able to power on or do anything at all? Is the device rooted?

Jon H.
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

I dont know what rooted means. I think maybe its in the set up too. As i replaced my sons phone at our sprint store on emerson ave in beech grove indiana with another g2, and this morning it did it again. Wouldnt turn on after charging all night. He has netflix and a game installed like the last one. I need help figuring this out because as of this morning, 2 for 2 on same identical issue

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hate sprint!!!!!!!! Hate I switched from verizon to your crappy service!

Hate that I am paying for services not rendered!!!!!!!!

VERY PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm sorry I don't know who you are Kimmy

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah well, reread my post.  I am well aware you use CDMA for voice, but that doesn't mean that the signaling for incoming calls always does, now does it?

Highlighted
Master

kimmykimpooh,

Thanks for posting. I am terribly sorry that you're so disappointed in your service with us. Mind sharing a few details of the exact service impairments you may be facing? We're here for you and happy to assist  with resolving any issues you may be facing.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Master

dpprim,

I completely understand this is a very frustrating matter. It's imperative that you take the device into a S&R center for additional assistance. Please keep us posted on the outcome.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Master

Sprintgil,

Thanks for posting. Glad you were able to have the correct SIM registered and things are working fine now. Please keep us posted should you have any additional concerns you'd like us to address.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im having the same issue in lehigh fl 33971

Highlighted
Master

wfelix0726,

Thanks for reaching out. You are not getting LTE service? Are there any other service problems? Please provide the nearest cross streets and zip code. I would like to take a closer look at what's going on.

-Jewel

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Im having the same issue 10701 and.10705 zip codes. I will not receive calls without having the.roaming on. I had perfectly fine service 3 weeks ago with my samsung s3.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat