cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No LTE Connectivity on the LG G2

Highlighted
Journeyman

No LTE Connectivity on the LG G2

Looks like there is a problem sprint. Of five people I personally know, not to mention the buzz on the forums, we all have no LTE connectivity on our brand new G2 devices.

I have been at 2 locations today where my Note 4 and S4 got very strong 4G LTE signals........absolutely nothing on the G2.

115 REPLIES 115
Highlighted
Master

laniebabie,

Please update your PRL and data profile so your device can be re-registered to the Sprint network. Let us know if you need instructions.

*Julian
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

updating PRL works for about 2 min in my area- Twin falls 83301

Called sprint customer service was told to take my brand new LG G2 to store for technical service, to factory reset phone- Called LG Same thing but LG had me factory reset phone didnt resolve connectivity issues, signal issues. 

I didnt have any issues until the "Sprint Spark" was downloaded on its own to my device.

Been with sprint for 11 years and never have had such crappy service, no data connectivity, no signal, Texts dont always go through very sparatic service now!!

Ready to just drop sprint and find a more reliable carrier

All in all this "Sprint Spark" is worse than dial up for internet, really poor for making calls and lot of undeliverable text

BAD MOVE SPRINT

Highlighted
Master

CHRONOS52,

I'm glad that you reached out so we can help you. There are no issues or outages reported for Twin Falls. Are you saying when you update the PRL you are able to get signal for about 2 minutes and then your phone loses connection to the network? Are you able to get a signal anywhere in Twin Falls or is this only in a specific location that you aren't able to get a signal? If it's in a specific location can you please provide the cross streets? What network mode is your device set to? Have you tried disabling the connections optimizer?

*Jathen
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

to answer all your questions at once, I have even contacted LG service and repair had to factory reset my phone, still no resolve on the issues. network mode is lte/cdma, connections optimizer disables, no specific location happens all across town, I dont go anywhere other than Twin fall so i cant answer service else where, I just love going in to rome at work and no service then service then no service, text messaging messsing up again.

I am not happy with the sprint service. I didnt have these issues until the sprint spark was downloaded to my phone and factory reseting it didnt erase the sprint spark.

Lg told me its a sprint issue and from what they can tell my device is working fine.

Highlighted
Master

Chronos52,

I definitely understand your frustrations with interruptions in service. I noticed that you contacted LG. In addition to this support, have you gotten a chance to take your device into a service and repair store so that your phone can be diagnosed? Network enhancements have been completed in town. What are your nearby cross streets so I can report the cell site for my network team to assess?

Regards,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

My work hours are the same work hours as the sprint service repair store. I can not be with out my phone due to my wife's medical condition.

Cross streets, Pole line road and grand view. I work at the Hospital

I even tried just purchasing a new phone and called customer care to assist with getting a phone that will work in my area, regardless of price i am tired of this, but got talked in to talking to another tech- phone lost call while waiting to be transfered to tech.

I am not very happy with all this, 11 years of being a customer doesnt make a differance to sprint right now (Sorry but I am really aggrivated and I mean no disrespect) , Sprint Spark was the worste idea ever

Highlighted
Master

CHRONOS52, Thanks for posting. I'm sorry for the experience. May I please have the zip code to narrow down the search? *Gerda Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

Phone just updated to android Kitkat so I am not sure if the issues will persist.

Highlighted
Master

CHRONOS52 ,
Thank you for the information. Keep us updated on your issue, we are always here to help.
Sprint Social Care,
JaSherai
Highlighted
Journeyman

Now my phone is going in and out of network coverage, sprint spark to 3g, No data connectivity, to no service. cross street is pole line rd and washington in twin falls, 83301

Highlighted
Master

CHRONOS52 , I do apologize about the inconveniences. I understand how frustrating it can be to not have a working device. The Pole Line Road and Washington area has been reviewed. There are no open tickets for the towers in this address range. The issues you are experiencing at this time has been reported to the network team to be sure the towing} replaces
{tower}: wrong word">tower performance is running as expected. Have you tired any troubleshooting on your device?
Sprint Social Care,
JaSherai
Journeyman

Same issues as above posts. Have to keep my phone on cdma to get calls other wise nothing. I have done all the resets and codes nothing helps. With the zva update I got lte and spark. Now with kit kat no spark at all , lte is spotty. zip 85641 cross streetsS.Camino Loma Alta and S.San Esteban Dr.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat