cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No LTE Connectivity on the LG G2

Master

Re: No LTE Connectivity on the LG G2

wausserman

The network issues you are experiencing is due to the cell site optimization and upgrade that is happening in your area. The issue occurs when your call is transferred between the newly upgraded cell sites and to ones that have not yet been upgraded. Sprint is working hard to fix the issues at this location and complete the market level change. I have reported the issues you are experiencing to our network teams so they are aware of your specific location. We are continually monitoring the area and addressing any issues as they arise. We appreciate your patience while we go through this upgrade.

*Clyde

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

ok 5 months later- in different state and major city Phoenix i am having even worse data connectivity issues. Have spoken with sprint customer service multiple times in the last few months no resolve, took phone to sprint store they wiped my phone and hard reset it, tech said it should be good to go, Tech put in 3 tickets on my phone and my wife's phone. Next day in order for me to get data i have to update the prl- 9 times today since 5:30 am- and i have not moved more than a 300 foot radius- I have been a sprint customer since 2002 and have had more issues with the data in the last several months than i have had in the last 10 years.

Whats up sprint?? I have 7 or more sprint towers in a 2 mile radius of me and i still cant get the service I pay for? isnt that a breach of contract on your end?

Master

CHRONOS52 - I understand that connectivity issues have been difficult to contend with and I apologize that you're having this experience. Let's take a look at your service area in Phoenix. May I please have the zip code and nearest major cross streets? - Toya
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

75th ave and Mcdowell rd Phoenix Arizona. I have spoken with a supervisor at customer care and took my phone in to sprint cooperate repair center, I am starting to take screen shots to prove that I do not have 100% data and dropped calls like the computer system says. yesterday ipp had to update my prl at least 15 times to have uninterrupted data, calls are not clear they are full of static and hard to hear and understand the person on the other end, thus I dont make calls anymore on my line 

Master

CHRONOS52,
I'd like to apologize for the issues you've been experiencing. I have taken a look at the towers within the area you provided. I'm not seeing any outages or tower impairments, but there has been a few customer reported outages. I have sent an alert to the network team so they may begin investigating the situation. From there, they will be able to begin working to fix the issue. I'd like to thank you for your patience as we work to get this resolved for you. - Tiara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Same problem here. Sprint has been anything but helpful.

Journeyman

Under Mobile Networks, Network Mode, what setting do you have it set to?  Mine is set to Global and I have no problems with LTE connectivity.

Wow, this thread was dormant for a while. Anyway, mine is set that way, and I do get LTE, but ever since that Lollipop update dropped, the reliability of it has taken a nose dive. I haven't been on here for some time now. I saw the notification for the update, but I refuse to do it until some of the bugs have been sorted out. My LTE since that update started rolling out has slowed to a crawl. I now get a whopping 0.2 to 0.3 Mbps on it. Not joking, but the 3G is now faster than LTE for me. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat