cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No LTE Connectivity on the LG G2

Highlighted
Journeyman

No LTE Connectivity on the LG G2

Looks like there is a problem sprint. Of five people I personally know, not to mention the buzz on the forums, we all have no LTE connectivity on our brand new G2 devices.

I have been at 2 locations today where my Note 4 and S4 got very strong 4G LTE signals........absolutely nothing on the G2.

115 REPLIES 115
Highlighted
Journeyman

This is my second attempt at sending you a reply!!!! Signal soo doggone poor it keeps saying time runs out my zip is 90220 cross st alondra blvd and wilmington ave..... also I LIVE DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM AA TOWER ON WILMINGTON AVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Forgot to tell you I have an lg g2 phone

Highlighted
Master

kimmykimpooh

We are sorry to hear that you are having these issues. I see based on our coverage map that LTE in that area is listed as "fair" We still have upgrade work that is on schedule in that area. These upgrades should bring a stronger signal, and better data speeds. Try a profile update on your device with these steps http://bit.ly/1bkfqbn. This can help with some signal issues. Also, you can check out our coverage map here http://bit.ly/1cd37HU. Please let us know if you have any questions.

-Patrick

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got a phone from sprint and it has another account on it or they activated it with a differnt account but they say i gotta contact the other person and i dont know who it is cuz i got it from sprint. I wanna put my account and number on it but i cant till i get the other one off

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi i got a phone from sprint cuz mine broke and theres a different account on it i dont know how or why but i guess they put the wrong info im guessing but i cant use my new phone till i get that account off and the people at the store are no help at all i need to get this account off so i can use my new phone

Highlighted
Master

RICKfuentes,

Thanks for the post. Are you still having issues in your area? Let us know. I dont show any outages in the area, and your local towers are already upgraded.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

Thanks for reaching out. if your device was replaced by Sprint was this an insurance claim? If so, you would have to contact Assurion to get this resolved. They can be reached at www.phoneclaim.com/sprint or call (800)584-3666.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

Hey there PaleRider89 thanks for posting.

Was this at a corporate sprint store location or a 3rd party location? Have you taken the device back to get another new one? Let me know!

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes it was a corperate location but when i take it back they say they can take it back cuz it has someone elses info on it. But i got it there i just gave up going there its useless goimg there cuz they dont help ill just save and get a new phone even though i souldnt have to

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes Victor, I am still having problems in Compton, CA 90220 cross streets Wilmigton ave, and Alondra Blvd

Highlighted
Journeyman

I update my profile daily and I STILL have little to no data service.

Highlighted
Master

kimmykimpooh

I see that we still have several towers in that area that are waiting on LTE upgrades. Most of these sites are scheduled for the coming months. These will help bring a stronger and faster LTE signal in that area. You can also try switching the device to 3G only with these steps http://bit.ly/1jM7gvh. If you are on a weak 4G signal switching to 3G only may help.

-Patrick

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat