cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No LTE Connectivity on the LG G2

Highlighted
Journeyman

No LTE Connectivity on the LG G2

Looks like there is a problem sprint. Of five people I personally know, not to mention the buzz on the forums, we all have no LTE connectivity on our brand new G2 devices.

I have been at 2 locations today where my Note 4 and S4 got very strong 4G LTE signals........absolutely nothing on the G2.

115 REPLIES 115
Highlighted
Journeyman

yep, wants me to update prl, profile, power off power on, doing this several times a day is gettting pretty old. about an 40min ago i couldnt even update the profile or the prl- no data connectivity.

go figure. my next day off that lands on a week day im gonna take this thing to sprint store for service, not sure when that will be

Highlighted
Master

Michaelv150, Thanks for posting. I alerted our network team, please allow 24-48 hours for progress. For more updates visit sprint.com/network. *Gerda Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow, today mutliple error messages MIB: 129, unable to establish wireless data conneciton, seriously, have had little to no service on anything today

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still getting multiple error codes MIB: 129 and dropped service.

Highlighted
Master

CHRONOS52 Have you updated your profile today to see if any chances were made? Let me know. Roxana Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

i have to update my prl and profile several times a day and yes i have twice already

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just tried and its telling me network error please try again, i have 1 bar and sprint spark is lte dark

Highlighted
Master

Hi CHRONOS52, Send us a private message so we can further investigate your issue and proceed with advance troubleshooting steps. Thanks, look forward to working with you. Roxana Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

just did

Highlighted
Master

CHRONOS52 Thank you, please allow 24-48 hours for one of our team members to reach out to you. Talk to you soon! Roxana Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I will check tomorrow and let you know if anything changes that way it is over the 48 hrs.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Updated prl and profile today, connected to lte  but again my phone would not receive calls. Set back to cdma and phone calls came through. I tried both global and lte\cdma , both settings no phone calls could get through. So I'm stuck with cdma ? Not being able to use lte  is not good, also to be able to use lte just for some internet browsing of course, I have to switch to lte \ cdma or global then toogle airplane mode to get it to connect to lte. A little frustrating.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat