Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post any bugs or problems here

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Post any bugs or problems here

I received the 4.4.2 update this morning for my LG G2 on the Sprint service.  My phone has rebooted itself several times during the day.  I am having issues with txt messages, both receiving and sending.  My phone doesn't always ring when receiving a call.  I have no 4G and LTE is barely functional.  I am using it in CDMA mode now and that is the only way I am able to make calls.

Ouch. Have you tried a factory reset?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes... I have gone through the iterations.   I do use the Airwave, which I didn't need 3 months ago.  I am told that Sprint is working on the towers... for months on end?  I don't buy it.  I am borrowing an AT&T phone from one of my employees and so far, it is excellent.. no service issues all over southern California.  If my Sprint issues don't get resolved, I will move all of our lines (personal and business) to AT&T.  The phone is a tool, and I need my tools to perform properly.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm with Steve. My service has gone to [inappropriate word removed]. I'm missing calls from my daughter and wife, missing texts from others, Verizon can't get paid fast enough. I'm gone like yesterday.

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok on mine being force updated and not rooted when i go to update profile im getting a app not utilized yet try again later message anyoe else

Highlighted
Journeyman

Don't update profile. Update the LG software AFTER you clear The Framework data.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Since when is c r a p a violation or vulgar language?!

Highlighted
Master

KansanLolo,

Sorry that you're having service issues. Did this occur after your phone was updated? If so, you should try updating the Profile, PRL, and Firmware. Doing so, will refresh your services. Here are the instructions:
Settings>System Updates>Update Profile, PRL, and Firmware
Let me know if this helps. Alexes Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

correct me if I am wrong, but the update to 4.4 already forces these updates so this should be done already...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm not stupid. Your service is. I've always had issues with service and with bad reps. I'm on the phone with Verizon as we speak porting my numbers. I regret ever coming back to Sprint...I should've known better.

Highlighted
Master

KansanLolo - I don't like for you to feel this way and would not like to see you leave. Is there anything I can do to change your decision? - Robert
Highlighted
Master

SteveLSL  We're actually rebuilding the entire network, tower by tower, replacing every single part, even the switches.  When you think about it like that, and the thousands of towers involved, it puts a bit more perspective on the length of time it's taking to complete.  That being said, you're absolutely right; our phones can be tools, they're our connection to our business associates, friends and families so I do know how you feel.  I can certainly take a look at your specific area or the areas where you spend the most time and give you an idea of our progress so far.

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat