cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post any bugs or problems here

Journeyman

Re: Post any bugs or problems here

It'd take a discount on my bill and a case for my g2, that's what it'd take. Verizon never has problems, their g2 can be online and on a call simultaneously, they're offering me rewards to switch, the lost is endless really. I just don't see Sprint caring enough about a customer to actually do thatm though so I won't hold my breath.

Journeyman

Then go for verizon i had a g2 on them and it kept messing up and they did nothing and i paid way more christy is the best rep on here so far and trys her best to make it right but ur mind is made up so go for it

Journeyman

Next week I'm in Kansas City. After that El Paso and then Phoenix

Journeyman

Christy has a fan, lol. I'll give. Sprint the opportunity to satisfy their customer. If they don't take it, their loss.

Master

KansanLolo

(Totaly crazy but I've been pronouncing that as Kansan Solo like Han Solo in my head for the last week, please forgive the side comment on to business)  I have not checked to be sure, but our competitor's version of the phone likely has two antennas, giving it the ability to use one for voice and one for data simultaneously.  Ours only has one antenna because it's Spark enabled. Differences like this are pretty common across carrier models and there are capabilities which our device has and their's doesn't. I would anticipate we'll add that ability in future phones but the first generation of Spark devices didn't permit it. Still, I understand that we all have those things that are make it or break it to us and having read a lot of your posts lately, I know you're not happy.  I wish I could make things work faster for you, truly.

I see from other posts that you're in the process of leaving.  I can't make any promises, but we hate to lose a customer, ever. If it's not too late, please send us a PM to SprintCare with your phone number and short description of the issue.  Normally we ask for a link, but I think a short list will be easier in your unique situation. I'm not quite ready to say goodbye.

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

P.S. junior102587  Thanks very much for the kind words, made my day

Journeyman

Christy, I don't know how to PM.

Master

KansanLolo,

Click on our sprint forum name, then to the right on the next screen you should see the option to private message. Let me know if you still have questions on how to do this.
Thank you,
Ivan
Journeyman

Your names aren't in link form!

Highlighted

One known bug that HAS carried over to the LG G2 is the camera apps/battery drain. Apps that use the camera keep it running in the background causing the battery to drain like water through a funnel. So apps like Snapchat or apps that have barcode scanners can cause the battery to drain faster than normal. The first day I got KitKat it drained my battery very quickly, I am normally at 35 to 45% when I get off work at night. The first night I had KitKat on my phone I was down to 15 to 20% when I got off work. I removed the app from my phone and it went back to normal battery luse levels. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat