cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question Concerning LG G2 Lollipop Update + RANT

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Question Concerning LG G2 Lollipop Update + RANT

Oh Definitely XDA, hmmm never heard of SGRU though.

Highlighted
Wizard

That is a very good point. If I still had my G2, I would be not in a hurry to download it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'll be honest, I most likely will still download the update LOL

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i usually wait at least a week or more and watch what everyone else is seeing whether it be good or bad before i decide..has always worked for me in the past. at least i know what i will be getting myself into then..same rule applies to new phones.would be great to get one out the gate but i wait a bit to see what all things people are seeing when they get it..safe to say any problems will be posted quickly if there are any issues lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Definitely to new phones, before I got the LG G2, I wanted to know both the pros and cons (and making sure the pros out weigh the cons of that particular device because no device is perfect) of the device before making my purchase, the same will apply once the LG G4 gets announced April 28th and the reviewers gets their hand-ons experience with LG's latest flagship smartphone, because I most definitely have that device in mind as being my next purchase, and also at the end of the day once you get that device you had in mind, it mostly depends on your experience with the device of it works well to your liking. 🙂

Have you seen the latest leaks of the LG G4? Not only does it look very classy but the specs sound like this will be a formidable device against other OEMS. Well Done LG 🙂 hopefully Sprint will carry this device. 🙂

Highlighted
GrandMaster

normally im a HTC only kind of guy but i currently have the Flex 2 and im diggin it aside from it being much like the Samsung line in many ways..especially when it comes to the settings menu etc. might as well slap a Samsung label on it lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Honestly, every company gets an idea from the other, it's a matter of building from the inspiration of the other companies features and making it function well or in some cases better for that companies product, I honestly don't care who "copies" who, just make the device look nice and ESPECIALLY function well for the consumer LOL. 🙂

Wizard

You've must have never been burned by an update.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have, but not to the point that the device is unusable. ^_^

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hope we don't get as many bugs as the other carriers. Fingers crossed.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat