cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Riddle Me This....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Riddle Me This....

I'm confused how a bunch of tech geeks (sorry, lack of a better term) that work regular full time jobs can put together KitKat (4.4.2) ROM's that work just fine for the LG G2 and have very limited issues (and the ones they do have, they rectify the problem in most cases within a day, but the Sprint/LG Technicians, that this is their full time job, can't seem to get us a timely/working update. Something seems amiss to me.

Frustrated with having a Flagship, Top of the Line Phone without the Accompanying Up to Date Stock Firmware. Looks like back to rooting!

GobyRay

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: Riddle Me This....

I was told end of March for us by a Sprint Chat person. The rollout for the Samsung models had several issues so we have been delayed because of it to ensure everything runs smoothly.

Highlighted
Master

Gobyray,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the frustration. Can you elaborate on the issues that you are coming across with your device? We definitely want to make sure any issues you're having are resolved as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Dan
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

Running cm11 4.4.2 right now thx to the tech geeks at xda lol

Highlighted

But Spark doesn't work with that Rom, correct?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know some of you are waiting on spark.but I live in the 15Th  most populated city in America and I can't get 4G from Sprint.so for me spark is something that I will never have.

Highlighted
Master

korn6470,

Thank you for the post. I would be glad to look into your area and get you an update for your area. May I have your zip code and cross streets?

Jen R
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

Zip 00000 AND CROSS STREETS HëLL/HIGH WATER, the reason I say this is because by the time I get sprint 4g in the 15th largest city in the united States Columbus Ohio BTW, I will already be 7 1/2 months into a cell service contract with AT&T . Good luck with getting 4g running in jerkwater USA or any other unheard of town with less then half a million people. I guess its true what they say. Its better to be in 4th place then 5th

Highlighted
Master

korn6470,

Thank you for getting back to us. If you decide you would like our assistance and you change your mind, be sure to let us know. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Jen R
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat