cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Issues

Journeyman

Screen Issues

After I dowloaded KitKat my Screen is more sensitive it hasn't been dropped so how can I fix this?

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: Screen Issues

JayG1191,

What type of device are you using? That way I can get the specifics for that device.

Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

You work for Sprint.  This is a Sprint forum.  Specifically, it's an LG G2 forum.  Now, take a wild guess as to the device that the customer is posting about.  Are your serious?  You really need to get your act together.  It makes Sprint look REALLY bad.

Journeyman

it's a known issue. Make them swap it out with an out of the box G2 AND DO NOT UPDATE ANYTHING. MEANING IT WILK HAVE JB AND NO SPARK. THOSE 4G ISSUES ARE GONE AND SO IS KIT KAT

Journeyman

I agree! My G2 immediately started having issues once I got the kitkat update. For those with the update, check your APPS. Go to system settings, apps, then slide right to "all"....check the dates listed--do most of the LG and Google apps state "1/21/1970"???? Mine does!!! Plus my "Knock ON" stopped working and the screen has a horizontal section towards the upper section that is no longer responsive...

Look at my discussion "Knock-On, Screen Unresponsive, and 1970 errors?"

Journeyman

The Lg G2

Journeyman

I agree with everyone it probably is kit kat because before I never had any problems

Master

JayG1191,

Try backing up the content in your phone, then perform a hard reset. If you are still having an issue with the touch screen, please take the device into one of our local service and repair stores. To find the closest repair store, please visit Sprint.com/storelocator.

Sandy
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat