cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen discoloration LG G2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Screen discoloration LG G2

Hi there. Just got my LG G2 when we signed up with sprint about 2 months ago. I noticed some discoloration on the upper right hand side, kind of a yellowish color. This has since spread in a line down the same side of the phone, and it almost looks like it is burned in. I need to use a different phone to get a picture of it, but I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I chatted with LG about the phone, and they wanted me to send it in to get it fixed, putting me without a phone for almost 2 weeks. Any ideas from anyone??

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Screen discoloration LG G2

singerjessica

I apologize that you're having issues with the device. Have you taken the device into one of our Sprint repair centers? Click on the link to find the nearest store in your location. http://bit.ly/1dDKYKx

Re: Screen discoloration LG G2

I have the same phone... It's the vibrate motor that gave out and made the mark. Might want to get used to it, cuz I'm on my third phone and need to go to corporate store to get my fourth... For the SAME issue. Eventually, your ability to text on the device will decline to the point you want to throw it at a wall, you will be unable to answer phone calls if your phone was asleep at the time and much much more. Oh, and did I mention I got my NEW device in January, only to get a refurbished device by April and on my fourth in June... And sprint thinks it's OK to deal with for the next year

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat