cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service is HORRIBLE at HOME and WORK!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Service is HORRIBLE at HOME and WORK!!

I have horrible service at home and work, I have zero bars on my phone at all times, i miss calls and my phone never rings. The only way I find out is by voice mails left by the caller! My cross streets for @ home are Wiethaupt Rd & Grants Parkway, zip code 63031. My cross streets @ work are Page Industrial Blvd & Fairview Ave, zip code 63132. This is really sad if I didnt have Wifi at home & work my phone would just be a paper weight. I also have the Airwave which is pointless does my absolutely no good cause it will not connect because there is a faint LTE signal coming to my phone off and on. I refuse to just change the data to CDMA so I can use the Airwave, if I wanted a phone with slow 3G only I would have bought one. What is going on with the towers that I connect to one a daily basis? Here is a couple pictures from the Sprint Zone Diagnostics.  Thank you for your kind help!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

Re: Service is HORRIBLE at HOME and WORK!!

Stl_Knight

Good evening! I looked at both of the cross streets you provided and they are both on the outer edge of tower coverage. You home address is closer to the edge and there is a legacy tower that services part of the area to the west of those cross streets. At your work address, it really could be under 4G LTE coverage, but the spectrum that would improve indoor coverage hasn't been implemented yet. However, I'd like to get more detailed and accurate information for you for both locations, so would you kindly private message us with your phone number, pin and address for your home and work? One other thing, when you got the LTE device, did you reset the airave? And finally, what type of device do you have?

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Robin I sent the PM Please let me know when you get it as soon as possible, Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Care (Robin) I sent the PM last night as you requested and I have not heard a response yet. I need to know if this issue will be ever resolved or do I need a new carrier; especially since this is my Home and Work addresses that have the same issue! Thanks

Highlighted
Master

Stl_Knight:

One of our reps has been assigned your private message. We answer all messages in the order received and he will answer as soon as possible.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat