cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple, stupid question on lock screen

Highlighted
Master

Re: Simple, stupid question on lock screen

Thanks for the post, I have the same device you have. The device was designed this way, so you aren’t the only G2 owner that sees “Sprint” on the lock screen.  

Eduardo 
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks Eduardo.  So, there is no way to hide/remove the icon on lock screen, other than by-pass using the lockscreen?

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Master

Chrisbr69,

Yes, I’ve looked through every possible option and I’m unable to find a wide to hide/remove this icon. 

Eduardo 
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

Chrisbr69

It has been some time since our last correspondence. I wanted to follow up with you to see if you had any further questions or concerns.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

Chrisbr69,

I'm Simply following up with you to ensure this matter has been addressed. May you please updated us on the current status of this matter?

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

all set...thanks for the follow-up

Highlighted
Master

Chrisbr69,

Thanks for the post. Glad to hear this is all set. Let us know if there is anything we can help with.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

The little Icon next to Sprint Logo is the sim card and shows that you are connected to Sprint 3g/4G LTE and Spark Network. I noticed when I restarted my phone and when the home screen came it sais searching for Sprint Network.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat