cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spark-ready

Journeyman

Spark-ready

Is the LG G2 or the LG G3 Sprint Spark-ready? Because my HTC One M8 doesn't seem to be and we're either changing services or phones, but in the route that we don't change services, I need a good phone to exchange it with. I know that the G3 is a Spark phone and so is the G2, but are either of these working like they should be working on the network?

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Spark-ready

Keitagamii,

Hi there. Both the G2 and G3 are Spark ready! I would recommend going into a local Sprint Store near you and checking them out! What is going on with your M8? We could take a look at this as well. We'd hate to see you go!

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Do yourself a favor and runnnnnnnn!

Master

tool75067 - Can I help you with anything? Let me know, I'm a post away. - BrittneySprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have a G2, which I got last November. While continuing to be told that the "towers are being upgraded" I continue to have connection issues. I'm not sure where you live, but my experience is the coverage is awful in the largest metropolitan area in Oregon. Even the local store techs tell me this, but the national call center reps keep going to "the map" and saying I live in an area with great service. Not true. I agree with tool75607...run!

Master

RonEMc - I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I'd like to look into this for you. May I have the cross streets and zip code? - BrittneySprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat