cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Connection Optimizer has issues...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Connection Optimizer has issues...

Okay Sprint Connection Optimizer has some sort bug in it. I have unchecked and forced stop it so many times but yet it still turns on in the background. And there is now way to disable it on the LG G2 wish there was way to. But I guess Sprint want this piece garbage app to  keep running. I find it has no use what so ever. I do know when it is on it slows down your 3G and make you 4G LTE disappear. Anyone else having this issue with this app.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Connection Optimizer has issues...

Settings - More - Mobile Networks - connections optimizer - uncheck box

Highlighted
Master

JB027 - We definitely do apologize about that. If you have unchecked and force stopped the Sprint Connection Optimizer multiple times, and it still keeps turning itself on, you may have to do a hard reset, to see if that would stop with the automatic turning on of the feature. - Andrew B Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

That doesn't work.

Highlighted
Master

Tritone,
What's not working for you? Let us help. We are here for you.

Regards,
Yannick
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I think that there is  issue with Sprint Connection  Optimizer and Sprint should look into see if there is issue on there end. Cause this stupid app is just a big annoyance. Unchecked and force stoped. Sprint to let us either disable  or uninstall it. Forcing it on our devices is not good customer service. This app does nothing but waste space and gives Sprint the leverage to have all it Customers to use Wi-fi and there 3G/4G LTE data that we pay for.

Highlighted
Master

JB027,

I understand your frustration. There should be a way to turn off the optimizer in your device. What phone are you using so I can find the instuctions. Thanks!

Sean L
Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat