cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Features and Hidden Tricks - LG G2

Wizard

Capture.PNG
I've really been impressed with how much the G2 has to offer. LG has really stepped up their game in producing one of the nicest devices of 2013 and after 2 wks with the device I'm still finding some really cool features with it. One website has a list of 30 different

Features and System Hiddent Tricks for a full list please visit their website, here are the ones that I found to be pretty cool:

Quick Camera
For three seconds, hold the volume down when the screen is off, to quickly access the camera app and snap a picture. This acts as a camera button whenever you are facing the rear-camera.

Audio Zoom
Zoom in on a specific audio source during video recording by zooming on your subject. Audio Zoom uses three stereo microphones to amplify the sound from that specified source.

Screenshots
Normally, you need to use the volume and power keys to get a screenshot but in G2, you can swipe the button of the screen then slide right to access quick memo. Use it to take a screenshot and share it if you want.

Plug and Pop
Set the animation appearing on the home screen whenever you plug in an ear jack or OTG cable. Go Settings > General > Accessory > USB Storage or Earphone > Edit app panel > Set preferred apps.

Tracking Zoom
Use this feature to zoom in on moving subject you select and track actions in a separate pane overlapping the background video.

Zoom to Track
If you want to view the subject on a closer range within a video, select the moving object on the playback and choose Zoom to Track to zoom in to track the subject throughout the clip.

Instant Desktop
Pinch out to hide all applications and reveal the home screen instantly. This feature will not let alternative launchers to access unless otherwise said.

Some pretty cool stuff with the G2, so far one of my favorite features is the audio zoom!!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They
volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these
devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE,
technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles