cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: First Week with the LG G2!

Wizard

G2 photo.PNG

I've had the G2 for about week now. I was fortunate enough to pick it up last Thursday before heading to the mountains for the weekend.

At 5.2 inches it really fits nicely in your hands and I really like having the power and volume controls right on the back of the device, turns out it

is suprisingly convenient and easy to use. I wasn't quite sure how I'd like that but turns out it was a smart choice.

Here are some of the Key Features of the G2

Key Features.PNG

processor.PNGExperience.PNG

What I like with the G2

• screen is amazing, very easy view in bright sunlight (in landscape mode don't wear polarized sunglasses though...oops thought I had a dead battery...LOL)
  • volume / power on the back of the device is really nice and my finger feels natural controlling the device from there, I don't feel like I need to contort my hand.
  • great size, fits nicely in my hand and in my pocket
  • my favorite feature is the ability to move the virtual keys to multiple positions, so if you are coming from another device you can have your home / menu / back keys in the same position as your previous device

(menu>system settings>display>advanced settings>front touch buttons)

Screenshot_2013-11-08-10-29-52.png

What I don't care for on the G2

• Taking screenshots is not easy if you have large hands and requires two hands to do it (vol dn + power)
  • The normal setting in the camera option (default out of the box) leaves lower light pictures feeling washed out (check out my NOTE3 vs G2 camera blog)
  • I like the folio case with the window view but I choose the clock I like and somehow the G2 ends up changing it, I end up not changing it anymore because it won't last.

Screenshot_2013-11-08-10-34-06.png

Overall it's a really great device and one of my favorites!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles