cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G2 Capture Plus

Journeyman

The LG G2 makes it easier than ever to share content you find with others directly from your phone. But every other phone I’ve used has some sort of screenshot capture and share feature as well. However the LG G2 took this a step further with Capture Plus. Capture Plus doesn’t just take a screenshot of the current view of an article, it saves an entire webpage as an image so whoever your sharing it with gets everything. Confused? I was too. But seeing it in action made me think, “why doesn’t every phone do this?”

Enjoy:

Thanks for reading! For more information go to LG G2

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles